The Best Mineral Makeup For Your Skin Is One Without Chemicals
Best Mineral Makeup - has seen exceptional growth in the past few years. Choosing the best mineral makeup products for your skin, will be easy with the tips I provide below.
Why Choose Mineral Makeup?
If you have oily or
sensitive skin and want a totally natural product, you will fall in love
with minerals. Minerals are great for all skin types.
The raw material ingredients make it a friendly chemical free alternative for your skin.
But be warned... not all minerals are created equal. A product may
start out to be pure but the additives added to some of the brands out
there can defeat the purpose of the purity of the mineral. Learn to
The Best Mineral Makeup Is One That...
not contain the ingredients Mica or Bismuth Oxychloride. Bismuth is a
known skin irritant and can be troublesome for many women. Mica
showcases every wrinkle and large pore on your face. Look for serasite which is the pure version of mica.
made exclusively from pure natural micronized rocks that are ground up
and pulverized. The result is a very fine powder that can be used for
foundations, blushes, eye shadows, etc. Pure minerals also have exceptional natural healing qualities.
silky texture of the minerals gives long lasting coverage with a
lightweight natural feel - not the "powdery" look caused by talc based
- Contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide which are the natural minerals that provide an SPF18 and UVA/UVB protection.
- Is oil-free, fragrance-free, dye-free and allows your skin to breathe.
- Can camouflage post laser redness, rosacea, distended capillaries and blemishes.
- Is non comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Has no chemical dyes or preservatives.
- Is light reflective, meaning it will not draw attention to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Be available in lots of colors to accommodate all the different skin colorations from fair to dark.
- Comes loose and pressed for convenience.
- Allows easy application with one step.
It is not necessary to use primers, finishing powders or additional
steps with a foundation powder. The only additional step might be a
highlighter to give an extra glow to your skin. But this is not for
everybody especially if you are oily or have fine lines and wrinkles.
The Best Mineral Makeup Available...
- Mineral Foundation Powders
come in many colors. Remember these powders are somewhat translucent
and each color has a range of intensity. They provide a great matte
- Mineral Eye Shadows
come in the most beautiful shades to compliment any eye color. All the
wonderful minerals such as quarts, agate, jade, sandstone, etc. help to
create almost any color imaginable.
- Mineral Blushes
come in matte and shimmery formulations. Highlighters and bronzers are
part of the blush family since they have more color and shine.
- Concealers are formulated with a foundation base but have extra concealing properties.
Top of the Best Mineral Makeup page