One of The Best Eye Makeup Tips For Framing Your Eyes Is Having
Eye Makeup Tips - Would you hang a beautiful painting without
a frame? To have beautiful eyes you need to frame them with perfectly
If you don't believe me, do this test.
After applying eye makeup only do one brow and see the difference.
Beautifully groomed and enhanced brows is one of my favorite eye
makeup tips. You will be amazed how this will help to enhance your best
- Using the illustration as a guide, determine length by
measuring from the nose to the tear duct and from the nose to the outer
corner of the eye. This measurement will tell you where the brow should
start and end. The arch falls over the back third of the eye.
- The brow usually starts out fuller and gets thinner as it tapers off.
- Tweeze stray hairs under the brow to create a nice arch
and anywhere else as needed. If you are not comfortable with knowing
just how to tweeze your brows, seek out a professional for brow waxing.
Have them done once and then do maintenance. Invest in good tweezers.
- Brush brows upward and fill in as needed with a brow
pencil, brow powder or brow tint to match the color of your hair or one
shade lighter. If you are blond or have lots of highlights, you still
need some depth in your brow color.
- When applying any color to brows, apply with short strokes in the same direction in which the hair grows. Brush lightly again with brow brush.
- If your brows are full and hard to control, use a brow gel or a little hair spray to control them.
- If your pain tolerance is not good try applying
ice to the area to be tweezed for numbing purposes or tweeze when just
out of a hot shower which has softened the skin.
Brow Tint vs. Brow Gel
Brow Tint works best if you have enough hair for your brows to
be able to tint them. It does not work on brows that are sparse. This
is the easiest way to tint a brow especially if you have some grays
coming through or just need more depth on the whole brow. It looks like a
mascara but it's not.
Brow Gel works best if you have a sparse brow and you need to
shape and fill in. Our Brow Wow brush is the ideal tool for applying
this product. This dual purpose brush has one end for the application
and the other end for grooming.
More Eye Makeup Tips
- Tweezerman tweezers - they are the best
- Brow lash brush for grooming
- Brow tint to cover the grays
- Brow gels to fill in the brow
- Hair spray for unruly hairs
- Eyebrow stencils - optional (stencils are very useful if
you want to groom your brows yourself. You just hold the stencil of the
desired shape over your brows. You will then either fill in with a
product or tweeze the unnecessary hairs or both).
Did You Know...you can now purchase makeup for your color
analysis season? Click below to see all the fabulous colors for lips,
cheeks and eyes.
Return to the top of Eye Makeup Tips
Return to How to Apply Eye Makeup