How To Apply Blush And
Not Look Like A Clown!
How to apply blush is not as difficult as you might imagine. Follow the steps below for a perfect application.
- Step 1 – Choosing the perfect color to match your
skin tone is the most important step on how to apply blush. You can
master the application with what appears to be a beautiful color but if
it doesn’t match your skin you won’t like the results.
The right color blends perfectly with your skin tone. It really is all about the color.
In order to choose a blush color learn more about color analysis to determine your skin’s undertone.
Shopping Is Now Child's Play
Step 2 – Choose the formula that works the best with your skin condition:
Powder Blush either loose or compact by far is the most common formula. Put powder on a full softly rounded brush that is not too small.
- A larger brush not only is a more professional applicator but
it is also going to give a more diffused look and not look like a
stripe on your cheek. Tap off the excess and apply to the apples of the
cheek blending back towards your hair line.
Use a contour brush dipped in a little bit of powder to blend all
the edges well. You want your cheek to only have a blush of color.
- Cream Blush – is one of the easiest blush
applications. Using your finger apply some of the blush directly to the
cheek bone and using your three middle fingers blend across the cheek
bone. Cream blush is especially good for you if you have a dry skin.
Tips To Success
- Purchase quality brushes. Brushes that come with the blush compact will not give you a professional application.
- Clean your brushes regularly. Your brushes gather bacteria and you don’t want that on your face.
- Oily skin does better in powder blush, and dry skin in cream blush.
More Beauty Tips On How To Apply Makeup
Return to the top of How to Apply Blush
Return to How to Apply Makeup