Laser Facial Hair Remover
Gets Rid Of Unwanted Hair For Good
Laser Facial Hair Remover can be very beneficial for you if you struggle with hair removal. Facial hair is a normal part of life, and it's important to remember that every woman has some amount of facial hair. Most women describe their hair as "peach fuzz", and feel that there is no need to remove their facial hair at all.
If you are a woman who has excessive hair on your face you probably find it somewhat embarrassing. Women have spent thousands of dollars on "quick fixes" only to discover that their facial hair is still a problem. In fact, depending on the methods used, the facial hair has a tendency to grow back thicker and darker. Sometimes, the hair can also change textures and be very difficult to handle.
Laser Information You Will Find Helpful
- As opposed to traditional forms of hair removal that are only able to remove hair that has already reached the surface, laser facial hair removal actually destroys the hair follicle and prevents it from growing hair in the future.
While it is an effective method of hair removal, it can also take a very long time because every one of the hairs in the area you want removed has to be targeted, and for this reason, it is a good idea to start with a small area such as the upper lip.
- Women have chosen a laser facial hair remover simply because it is convenient. For most women, they've been working to disguise/remove facial hair for years, and it is a time consuming process. Not only is it time consuming, but depending on how sensitive your facial skin is, waxing may not be a possibility.
If you use any type of retinol products, waxing may cause severe irritation and draw more attention to your face than the excessive facial hair does. By the same token, using harsh hair removal chemicals on your face may cause burns and result in scarring.
- Although tweezing, waxing and bleaching help to temporarily resolve the issue of facial hair, a laser facial hair remover is a more effective way to get a handle on the situation. Even if you have "peach fuzz" on your face, it may be a good idea to have laser facial hair removal.
Whether your unwanted hair is in the form of overgrown sideburns, upper lip hair, or stubborn chin hair, removing the hair will improve you’re sought after appearance. A laser facial hair remover is one of the only hair removal methods that gets rids of hair without a lot of continued maintenance. Although you may be required to schedule maintenance appointments depending on the area that was lasered, it is a small price to pay to never again have to shave, wax, thread or sugar your unwanted facial hair again.
- While it may sound like a good idea to use laser hair removal to permanently tame your eyebrow hair, most experts discourage using a laser facial hair remover around the eye area. Instead, consider tweezing or electrolysis to remove unwanted eyebrow hair.
- Contrary to popular belief, depending on your geographical location and what you are having lasered, you can spend between $150-$450 dollars for the treatments. Instead of charging patients per treatment, many facilities offer laser facial hair remover packages that allow you to pay a flat rate for 3 treatments.
This is usually a more cost effective way to have hair removed. In general only 3 treatments might be necessary, however, depending on your hair texture, you may require more. Be sure to ask how many treatments your type of hair will require prior to having your hair lasered so you can better judge the overall cost.
- In the past, women with darker skin tones were not considered prime candidates for any type of laser hair removal because the lasers were not able to successfully locate the hair and effectively remove it. Newer technology is making it possible for people with darker skin pigments to be able to enjoy the benefits of laser hair removal. Keep in mind that not everyone has the technology to be able to do this, so it is a good idea to shop around and find a professional that truly has the capabilities to remove your specific unwanted facial hair.
More Beauty Secrets
Return to the top of the Laser facial Hair Remover page
Return to Carol Thompson Beauty Secrets