Free and Easy Makeup Beauty Tips
It's time to share those makeup beauty tips.
The best beauty tips are the ones that are free, have impact and can be implemented almost instantly.
My Best Makeup Beauty Tips for Cosmetics
- A clear brow gel or hair spray applied to brow will keep an unruly brow under control.
- If you want fuller lashes apply second coat of mascara while first coat is still wet to avoid clumping. More on applying eye makeup. False eyelashes are also fun to use.
eyeliner pencil makes your eyes look smaller. It closes in your eyes.
Using eyeliner on the inside rims of the eyes makes it even worse.
Lining the rim can also cause irritation.
lipstick off teeth by placing finger into your mouth. Place lips
around your finger covered with a tissue and slowly pull out. Excess
lip color will be on your finger, not your teeth.
lipsticks are aging and make lips look smaller. Choose lighter colors
to help lips look fuller and younger. Glosses are youthful.
- Use a face primer for smoother and longer lasting makeup application. More on how to apply makeup.
an eye shadow primer for a long lasting, crease proof application.
This is a must if you have oily eyelids or a hooded eye. The primer
creates a great canvas to keep the lids dry.
- Lip primers help seal lips allowing lipstick to last longer. To have those beautiful lips apply a primer, dust the lips with powder, line and fill in with your lip pencil and apply lipstick.
- In a hurry...? Just some mascara and lipstick will make a difference.
- To keep makeup brushes clean in between washings put some alcohol on a cloth and run the brush over the cloth.
- One of my favorite makeup beauty tips is to never neglect your brows. Brow makeup techniques are easy when you understand the value a groomed brow plays in having beautiful eyes.
Some of My Favorite Beauty Tips for Skin Care are...
- Never pick at acne blemishes.
- Going to bed without cleansing ages you. For a vibrant and healthy complexion use your best skin care products every morning and evening.
- Clean out your bathroom closet of old skin care items.
- Wash your hands before washing your face.
- Change pillowcases more frequently than your sheets.
- You are what you eat. Eat healthy and drink your 6-8 glasses of water each day to help flush out toxins.
- Keep your hands off your face.
a facial at least four times per year. Your skin changes with the
seasons and getting a fresh start will make a significant difference.
There are many different types of facials to choose from.
- Don't neglect the neck. Apply products to neck and décolleté, especially moisturizers and sunscreens.
- No bar soaps or bar cleansers - ingredients that solidify bar soaps can clog and irritate skin.
- Keep hands beautiful by not exposing them to detergents and water. Wear rubber gloves to avoid brittle nails.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate - your body and face at least once per week to get rid of dead skin cells and bring out a healthy look.
- To calm puffy eyes keep your eye cream in the refrigerator.
- For the best anti aging skin care use a sunscreen with zinc oxide 24/7.
And, of all the makeup beauty tips I can give you, my number one tip is know your best seasonal colors and wear them faithfully.
Share Your Makeup, Skincare and Beauty Tips
Each of us has a wealth of knowledge we apply towards looking our best. Please share the best and even the pitfalls you can help others to avoid.
Return to the top of the Makeup Beauty Tips page