Skin Care Wrinkles ... Beautiful Healthy
Wrinkle Free Skin Is No Accident
Skin care wrinkles can be eliminated with the right skin care
program. It is a program you need to start at an early age and you need
to adhere to it faithfully. Good skin care habits will pay dividends.
Every now and then I will see a woman who, heaven forbid, still uses
soap on her face; for now she looks great, but sooner or later it will
catch up to her.
Do you use a daily skin regime? At an early age you probably
didn't do much of anything unless you had a problem blemished skin. By
mid thirties those subtle signs of aging are becoming more noticeable
and you are beginning to think about doing more. By the time you are in
your forties and fifties, you will have tried a variety of products.
I am going to assume you already know about...
- Avoiding caffeinated beverages and alcohol
- Your skin will only be as good as your diet. Eating fresh and healthy foods instead of processed
- Cardio exercising should be part of your daily routine
- You are adjusting your skin care regime to extreme heat, cold, humidity, wind, pollution, menstrual cycles, smoking
- Sunscreens with zinc oxide are part of your daily routine
- You have determined your skin type and are purchasing products specifically formulated for your type
Basic Skin Care Steps
- Eye Makeup Remover - Before washing your face use a non-oily eye
makeup remover with a cotton ball or pad to gently wipe away mascara
and eye makeup.
- choose a cleanser that is right for your skin type and factor in
conditions such as severe cold, humidity, heat, etc. Sometimes it is
necessary to change your formula if weather conditions change
- Tone/Facial Rinse - this is the rinse cycle of skin care. When you use a toner you are removing residue leftover from the cleansing process and restoring the skin to its normal pH level (acid-alkaline balance of skin). It prepares the skin to accept treatment products such as moisturizers, serums, etc. Toners should be alcohol free.
- Moisturizer - All skin types regardless of age need hydration for moisture balance and protection. Hydrators on the market are exactly that. They hydrate the skin and are used in conjunction with your moisturizer.
- Eye Cream - Specific formulations is what makes an eye cream different than a moisturizer. They are formulated to treat the delicate skin under the eyes. I do not recommend your facial moisturizer for this area.
- Sunscreen - Use a sunscreen with zinc oxide to protect from UVA damage(brown spots, cancer, wrinkles).
More Info on Eliminating Skin Care Wrinkles
Return to the top of Skin Care Wrinkles
Return to Best Anti Aging Skin Care